Differential Scanning Calorimeters Accessories
- Refrigerated Cooling System 120
- Refrigerated Cooling System 90
- Refrigerated Cooling System 40
- Quench Cooling Accessory
Refrigerated Cooling System 120
The Refrigerated Cooling System (RCS120) employs a three-stage refrigeration system, which permits convenient DSC/MDSC operation over the temperature range from -120°C to 400°C. This RCS120 enables cycling, controlled and ballistic cooling experiments, and is compatible with the Discovery Series DSC 2500, DSC 250, and DSC 25.
Refrigerated Cooling System 90
The Refrigerated Cooling System (RCS90) employs a two-stage refrigeration system, which permits convenient DSC/MDSC operation over the temperature range from -90 to 550°C. Balistic cooling from 500°C to ambient is achieved in about 7 minutes. The RCS90 is compatible with all TA DSC’s
Refrigerated Cooling System 40
The Refrigerated Cooling System (RCS40) employs a single-stage refrigeration system, which permits convenient DSC/MDSC operation over the temperature range from -40 to 400°C. Balistic cooling from 400°C to ambient is achieved in about 7 minutes. The RCS40 is compatible with all TA DSC’s
Quench Cooling Accessory
The Quench Cooling Accessory (QCA) is a manual-cooling accessory for TA DSC Cells. It is a cost effective alternative to refrigerated and liquid nitrogen cooling systems. The QCA is commonly used to rapidly cool the cell to sub-ambient temperatures and for improving turn- around times by quickly cooling the cell to ambient temperature. It can also be used for programmed cooling experiments. The QCA reservoir is easily filled with ice, ice / water, dry ice, liquid nitrogen or other cooling mediums. Stable baselines and linear heating and cooling rates can be achieved from below -170 to 550°C.
The DSC 25 and DSC 250 non-Auto systems can be field retrofitted to the 54-position autosampler.
Autosampler Features and Benefits:
- New Linear X-Y-Z design with integrated auto lid reduces sample loading time for increased throughput and reliability.
- The integrated auto lid gives consistent and repeatable cell closure further improving the repeatability of measurements.
- New laser positioning system enables one-touch automatic calibration and pan location verification.
- Scheduled and unattended calibrations and verifications gives scientists more time for research.
- New TRIOS software makes it easier than ever to manage and run a large and diverse sample queue.
- The Design view and Running queue allow for quick and efficient autosampler programming.
- Sample and reference pans may be assigned to any combination of the available 54 positions.
- Includes two quick-change trays for more convenient remote sample preparation.
- Convenient design allows the choice of unloading pans back to the tray, or disposing of them freeing space for continuous sample queuing.