Biologic drugs have steadily risen on the list of top pharmaceuticals in the world. With patent barriers eroding for certain blockbusters, biosimilar development has started in full earnest while innovator companies fill their pipeline with complex classes of biotherapeutics. Analysis of these molecules is challenging and requires utilization of complimentary analytical and biophysical techniques. Waters Corporation invites you to a free technical workshop to learn, share and discuss about these tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone involved in biopharmaceutical analysis, from technician to manager level
- Anyone involved in protein analysis at organizations such as biopharmaceutical companies, CMOs, CROs, and universities
- Diverse Application of Ion Pair Reversed Phase UPLC MS for High Resolution Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides: RNAi to Molecular Probes/Primers
- Case Study of Biosimilar and Innovator Biotherapeutic Comparability using a Streamlined Workflow
- Microcalorimetric Characterization of Biopharmaceutical Binding Activity and Structural Stability